Hunting and Gathering Gear: The Summer Essentials

Thursday, May 8, 2014

It's my favorite time of the year.  The anticipation of summer is upon us, and I am full of excitement as I dream of my favorite things to do in the salt outdoors.  Instinctively, I begin thinking about the gear I will need to be equipped for hunting and gathering.  Here are my essentials:

1. Korringal Bondi Fedora $23.99
2. Patagonia Women's Reversible Mamala Top $55 and Telu Bottom $45
3. Chaco ZX/2® Yampa Sandal
4. Cabela’s Women’s Guidewear® Long-Sleeve Shirt $49.99
5. Patagonia Women's Baggies™ Shorts - 5" $49.99
6. Margaret Turner Designs Sarong

Happy Hunting and Gathering!
Margaret

2 comments:

  1. Six Pack of Bud Lite..and I Never Leave Home Without My Shell phone!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miller Lite for me. And, obvs shell phone :). HA HA!

      Delete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
 
TEMPLATE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS