be inspired by the outdoors, and your passions

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Masonboro, Wrightsville Beach, Bald Head Island

and the shells I found there, inspired my lastest project: making a passion of mine an intregal part of my wardrobe...

I am an avid beach girl.  I love the outdoors, and one of my favorite things to do (year round!) is comb the beach for shells.  I have gathered quite a collection.  Many people ask me what I do with the shells that I collect.  Besides decorating my house with shells, I have recently designed scarves inspired by them.  Above is a sneak peak a couple of the designs available this season. 

You are more than welcome to check out my website (that I am continuing to build - what a project!), here.  Teeny Harris, a local photographer and artist has agreed to help me build my brand.  I am excited to see what type of campaign we end up with - something organic and very beachy! 

In the meantime, if you are interested in adding a scarf to your summer wardrobe, please feel free to email me:  margaret.h.turner@gmail.com

And check out Teeny's site  hereher pictures are breath-taking and inspiring!

Now, I'm heading out of the office to do some hunting and gathering.  Crabs, maybe clams, and Coors Original for dinner! 

Rain rain stay away, please.

Cheers y'all!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
 
TEMPLATE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS