Sand Dollar Ornaments

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sand Dollars make great ornaments, if you don't break them.  Growing up, we had various sand dollars on our tree, from plain white to ones with something festive painted on them.  Yesterday I tried to be an artist.  First I painted one red, and then tried to paint a sea urchin on another - they look horrible.  Then, I stumbled upon the Bald Head Island Emblem used for the island.  And, for some reason I could paint it well enough to know what it was.  Take a look.

Bald Head Island Emblem adapted
So, I then decided to try it on some sand dollars.  I know what it is, and I think at least my family will too.

Bald Head Island Sand Dollar Ornaments


More Ornaments on Reindeer Edward Teach

Merry Christmas Y'all!

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
 
TEMPLATE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS