Bald Head Island Artisan Show and Wrightsville Beach Magazine

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

As a member of the Bald Head Island Artisans, we have the opportunity to participate in shows/sales every big weekend of the year:  Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and Thanksgiving.  The Memorial Day Show and Sale was held this past Saturday.  It's always a pleasure to have to work on my favorite island!  Regardless of my tardiness, (I missed the 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. ferries), I still had a successful and fun day.

Waiting for Bald Head Island Ferry.

Busy ferry!

Randomly found this lovely lady wearing a scarf a friend bought her.  :)

My office for the day. 

View from my office.

It was rather chilly in the morning, which made for perfect weather for us artisans.  I am sure people trying to enjoy the beach may have disagreed.

And remember, if you can't make it to an artisan show, you can have your own online - here - please contact me for customization and special orders (margaretturnerdesigns@gmail.com)!

Returning home I had the pleasure of reading an article on myself and my scarves.  Wrightsville Beach Magazine featured me in the June issue, which is on stands now and free!  For those of you who are not in the area, you can view the article here.  Very excited and grateful for this article being published!

Cheers!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
 
TEMPLATE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS