Fall Hunt and Gather on Waites Island, SC

Monday, October 28, 2013

I've been working really hard.  And, sometimes when I'm in a groove, it's hard to get me out of the office.  I'm so glad the boyfriend did.  It was maybe the prettiest day this fall, and being out on the water and visiting a barrier island for the afternoon was just what I needed to get refreshed and ready for another week.  Very great day shelling; lots of  interesting goodies washed up.

Starfish

Banded Tulip

Dancing Starfish

Calico Crab with some kind of parasite that was growing on the shell.

Channeled Whelks

Carcass of some unknown animal...kind of gross, but of course I was intrigued.

Florida Wormtail


Calico Crab Shell

Cherry Grove Sunset
Cheers!
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
 
TEMPLATE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS